Thursday, July 4, 2013

Passport India Call Centre FAQ.


Q: Who can help me in solving my queries?


A: You can ask your queries at the following places:
By visiting our website www.passportindia.gov.in
By calling call centre at 1800-258-1800
By visiting Helpdesk at your nearest Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)

Q: Can I ask the status of my application by calling the Call centre?

A: Yes, you can check the status of your application by calling at call centre at 1800-258-1800. You can talk to our call centre executive or punch your file no. into the IVR system to check your application status.

Q: Can a call centre executive apply passport on my behalf?

A: No, call centre executive cannot apply for passport on your behalf.

Q: What all things do I need to know, before calling Passport Call Centre to check my application status?

A: You need to provide your File Number and Date of Birth to our call centre executive to check your application status.

Q: I have lost my passport. Can I file a complaint about the same through call centre?

A: No, you cannot file a complaint for loss of passport through call centre. Loss of passport should be immediately reported to the nearest Police Station and to the Passport Office or Indian Mission, if abroad.

Q: Can I enquire about my nearest Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) by calling call centre executive?

A: Yes, you can locate your nearest Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) by calling the call centre at 1800-258-1800. You can also visit online websitewww.passportindia.gov.in to locate your nearest Passport Seva Kendra (PSK).

Q: Can I reply to a show cause notice received by calling a call centre executive?

A: No, show cause notice cannot be replied by calling a call centre executive. An applicant has to reply the show cause notice in written or typed and send to the respective authority by post or personally meet officer concerned.

Q: Can I lodge a grievance through call centre?

A: Yes, you can lodge a grievance by calling a call centre executive at 1800-258-1800. A grievance can also be lodged on our websitewww.passportindia.gov.in or by visiting helpdesk at your nearest Passport Seva Kendra (PSK).
How to Apply for Passport Online & Manage Appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment