Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Problem : Passport Appointment Booking

For getting passport the most difficult job is booking Passport Appointment. This has told by one of our  client who is going to share his experience. Hi my name is Kaushik, This was 4 months ago(December 2012) when I have decided to make a passport. First of all I have review the documents required in the site www.passportindia.gov.in. After that I prepared all the documents required. I have taken Admit of 10th class, Result of my graduation, 1 year bank statement and voter card. After preparation of my documents I have created the login id in online portal. After created the id I have to confirm my email address. The next step is to fill up the form. I choose to fill up the form in online mode I am facing various problem in online mode like I am facing problem in fill up the form. Secondly I choose to fill it up offline. The offline method is great and very user friendly. First you have to fill up the form properly and then you have to click validate and save, this will generate xml fill which you have to upload it online portal and your ARN no will generate. Now time has came for passport appointment booking. This was the most toughest part. After 1 month of unsucceessful attempts I found this site on google and thought that lets take a try & I am just very happy with the service of www.passportappointment.in. They booked my appointment just in 2 days.
Passport Appointment Booking

No comments:

Post a Comment